The smartest thing you could possibly do with your waste is minimize its impact and find a way to make money with it.
Let’s face it, we all throw away more than we should. Maybe it’s not always our fault, but we know there are benefits when we choose otherwise. We save money, we support our environment and we feel better. Somewhere in your waste stream are resources and textiles that can be used to construct the products in our Catalog. Or, a product you want us to design for you that reuses your resource in a totally new way.
Re-engineering waste is our specialty and a fresh set of eyes on what you throw away could lead to an exciting new product mix, a promotional campaign, your most successful conference bag, or your staff’s favorite gift in years. If you’re a manufacturer, production fallout can be given a second life and compliment your current line more than you imagined.
There are a lot of variables as to whether a waste resource can be used to construct our products or a new prototype, and more importantly, how it should be utilized to the greatest benefit for as long as possible. Our design expertise in waste reclamation and textile management will identify the most sustainable and best possible reuse of your material.
BolderPath measures both quantitative and qualitative data for each Life Cycle stage:
- Initial life use and potential impacts
- Length of initial use and potential life-cycles
- Given properties as a textile in your product
- Availability of resource and consistency
- Impact when incinerated or landfill indefinitely
- Perceived value as the new product
- Hazards and product safety
- Length of product life and usefulness
- Price and Quality Trade-offs
- Ease of Take-back
- Usefulness of parts and materials
- Identifying and developing downstream channels
- Reusing or recycling as first priority